Monday, September 2, 2013

The introduction

If you've found this blog, you're probably interested in cooking, college, or cooking in college. Sorry to let you down, but I know about as much as a 4 year old does on cooking. It's not exactly my forte. My mother even bought me a 'cookbook for college kids' as a nice please get your shit together present.

This is where this blog comes in. I'm going to be teaching myself how to cook, slowly but surely and on a budget, since I have a full kitchen this year. And this is where I'm going to post my failures and successes until I accidentally burn my building down and get cooking privileges taken away from me. I've been living off of cereal up until this point, so let's take the dive. And try to stop being this guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment