Monday, September 2, 2013

On Salad Wraps and Food Photography

Quick Salad Wrap (Taco) Recipe: 
Super quick and easy recipe that when you buy the ingredients for it they last for at least 3-4 servings. 


Ingredients:
Tortilla
Avocado
Canned Corn
Tomatos
Onion 
Ranch 
Spinach 
Mexican Cheese

I spread the avocado and ranch down the centre of the tortilla first, then added the rest in layer by layer. It's quick, easy, healthy, and requires minimal preparation. 

On Food Photography:
A lot of blogs I follow focus on taking pictures of their prep in gorgeous lighting with finely chopped food and beautiful kitchen ware. I don't have that. I have a 1 dollar cutting board, a knife that has pink and white stripes going down it, and plastic mixing bowls from Walmart. My process isn't gorgeous, so I don't post pictures of it. I don't feel the need to anyway. The final product siting on my kitchen counter is probably the best it's going to get. 

xox
me 


No comments:

Post a Comment